Are you submitting a Cultural Data Profile to a grantmaker and want to preview your data before sending? The Preview Data function is here for you!
To preview your Funder Report:
- Click on Funder Reports and Grants at the top of your page under the black banner.
- Once there, find your grantmaker. They may appear already, or you may need to search for them in the Search Grantmaker Name or Grant Program field.
- Click View to the right of the appropriate grant program.
- On the right hand side of your screen, you will see an option to Preview Data
- You will be asked to select what fiscal years you would like to see in your preview report (even if those surveys are in progress). Press Continue.
- Your preview will be generated. This may take a few moments.
- When your preview is ready to download, you will see a notification in the upper right of the page.
- You can generate a preview or draft copy of the funder report at any time to see what your grantmaker will see.
- Once you are ready to run your final report, you can click Submit Data. Only then will you be sharing any information with the grantmaker.
Need more help with your Cultural Data Profile? Contact our Support Center. Our Support Center is staffed by employees versed both in helping with your technical needs and in nonprofit accounting.
Hours: M-F 9am to 8pm ET
Phone: 877-707-DATA (877-707-3282)